Are you Interested to write a guest post for us?
We follow a stringent process and accept posts that meet our quality standards. Also, your posts must enable our audience to learn something new about any topic. Your content must be unique and compelling presenting novel ideas. Once your article is published, you will have a wide exposure to our Marketing Round audience. It would be on our website as well as on various social media platforms.
- Online Marketers
Topics we consider for Marketing Round:
- Marketing Agencies Blog
- Email Marketing
- Conversion Optimization
- Lead Generation
- Landing Pages
- Marketing Automation
The blog/article has to be written after thorough research. The word count is in between 1200 to 1500 words. Shorter (not less than 1200 though) or longer posts, however, are accepted based on the topic.
What we expect:
- Content backed up with statistics and facts along with relevant links (Nofollow).
- Featured images must be 660 x 440 pixels. Supporting images must be in the compressed format (You can use https://compressjpeg.com/). Add visuals- graphs, images, infographics, screenshot, videos with proper sources.
- If you have videos that support the content of your post, we welcome them too.
- Non promotional.
- No affiliate links.
The post should be:
- Unique (should not be published in other website)
- Comprehensive – have an opening line, closing line with key points
- High quality –Offering some valuable and key tips
How do you submit post idea:
- Submit around 2-3 ideas
- Include links to other guest posts at least two of them, posted on other sites ( if not, include quality posts from your own blog website)
- Your site to be linked to
- Your business email address
- Social media profiles
If you’re interested in submitting guest post, Email us with business email id at email@example.com with the 2-3 topics. If, we agree on the topic, we will invite you to send us the content. Along with it, provide an author bio (1-2 lines are enough), your photo and all the images. Once you have submitted, it will be reviewed within 1-2 weeks and we would notify you by email. If we did not contact you within that time, that means your blog did not meet our guidelines and has not been approved.